Personal Independence with Peace of Mind:
Whether it's routine assistance or emergency response, the MainStreet Messenger set provides the extra security that brings peace of mind. With this telephone from Home Technology Systems, seniors and persons with special needs can maintain their comfort of home, knowing help is just a pushbutton away.
- Practical features such as memory dialing and last number redial simplify routine tasks.
- In an emergency, the MainStreet Messenger set provides hands-free, two-way communication.
- Daily reminders and activity monitoring can help to prevent as well as detect problems
- Hands-free answering offers the freedom to handle more important demands.
The MainStreet Messenger can be leased or purchased, priced as follows:
- The cost to lease the Messenger is $10 per month. The cost to purchase the Messenger is $329.
- Monitoring services are $12.50 per month paid to Central Electric (Example: Messenger leasing is $10 +Monitoring $12.50 = $22.50 per month plus tax.)
- Messenger installation consists of a $35 connection fee - including the lease and monitoring fees through the first day of the following month. Installation usually takes less than one hour in your home.
If you are interested in receiving more information on the MainStreet Messenger, please contact us. You can also visit the HomeTech web site at: www.hometechsystems.com.