Central Electric Cooperative

Contact Search Twitter Facebook
Current conditions are Partly Cloudy and 80.0°   More...
Central Electric Cooperative

Central Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

M - F · 8:00am - 4:30pm 25487 403rd Ave I-90 Exit 325 Mitchell, SD 57301 · 800.477.2892 · cec@centralec.coop

Copyright © All Rights Reserved · Site Developed in part by Basin Electric Power Cooperative · Login